Monday, December 3, 2007

A Tip of the Hat

I'm giving myself a tip o' the hat for healthy thinking today.

  1. Even though I woke up late this morning, I still put my lunch together so I wouldn't go out and buy it.
  2. I knew I wasn't going to be able to work out tonight in my office building because I have to go get weighed in right after work. So I packed a t-shirt and my tennis shoes so that I could get some time on the elliptical during lunch. I didn't think I really would.
  3. I really did! I logged 30 minutes on the machine, then threw my dress shirt and sweater back on. I prepped my lunch - Sausage & White Bean Pasta, Spinach Salad, Raspberries & Fat Free Yogurt - and brought it to my desk. Now I'm eating it!
  4. I made good choices today!

I can't wait to weigh in. I must have made good progress! If not, I'll cry...

So there's that,

Laura

1 comment:

jt said...

the funniest part is 'or i'll cry...'