Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Flossy Flossy

I just want to say that I look awesome today.
 
The only bad thing about looking awesome is that people notice.  I mean, I've pretty much been Laura Cash in this office all winter, wearing the same black (fat) pants, colored button-downs and a black v-neck sweater.  So when I doll up, people are like, "whuh?"  I'm almost afraid to dress up at this point because I don't want people to think I'm trying too hard.  Really, I just couldn't fit into my clothes!
 
What am I wearing?  Dark denim pencil skirt, navy blue satin top with cap sleeves (which kind of make me squeamish considering my "club arm;" I almost brought the aforementioned black sweater just in case), nude pantyhose, crimson patent leather pointy-toed mary janes with kitten heels.  I even curled my hair a bit.  Um...I look pretty foxy.
 
It was sunny out when I woke up this morning, so I decided to try a change of pace.  Bring on spring.  Plus, I could fit into all this stuff for the first time in a year, which makes me feel pretty good.  I'mma keep my fingers crossed for my weigh-in tomorrow morning.
 
Where am I going to take this sassy look after work?  Why, to the laundry room, of course; momma's got a date with Mr. Tide and his brother Clorox.  Squeeeee!
 
So there's that,
 
Laura

No comments: