Monday, February 4, 2008

First Installment

All right, I didn't weigh myself this week because I've been doing some pre-menstrual munching (and that sounds gross - think about it), so I didn't want to be counterproductive and get depressed at a weigh-in. I feel I maintained this week, though.





I did, however, invest in my first Le Creuset piece this weekend. I decided I deserved it; I came in to work Friday even though the offices were closed due to snow. I had to finish a big project, and I'd pretty much resigned myself to come in anyway - snow day or not. I got the project done with zeal...and ended up heading home at 6:30 pm. So I thought I deserved a little reward.



I bought the cherry red stoneware pitcher! Isn't it beautiful? I had some people over on Saturday, and I offered them wine, cheese, fruit, and iced water with lemons in my beautiful pitcher. I decided I would fill it up with lemons and water when I got home and drink out of wine glasses (or "sip of the chalice," for those in the know) for the next week, as a treat. Yay!


So there's that,


Laura

No comments: