Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Under the...See?

This is what I do to perk up during a midmorning slump: I use interoffice instant messaging to gain intellectual stimulation.


Laura R. Meyer/... did you hear my frenchman's laugh?

Amy Gerace/Chi... oui oui oui hon hon hon

Laura R. Meyer/... ROAR!

Amy Gerace/Chi... lobster style

Laura R. Meyer/... ???

Amy Gerace/Chi... Sebastian... little mermaid... HELLO!!!

Amy Gerace/Chi... he was supposed to french... he laughed like that... WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT FRANCE?

Laura R. Meyer/... hey

Laura R. Meyer/... sebastian? was a CRAB!

Laura R. Meyer/... what do YOU know about CRUSTACEANS??

Amy Gerace/Chi... crap!

Laura R. Meyer/... huh HON

Laura R. Meyer/... !

Amy Gerace/Chi... I thought he was a lobster... a losbter is also crustacean I thought

Laura R. Meyer/... and that association between lobsters and the little mermaid? was separated by too many degrees for me to get right away.

Laura R. Meyer/... so THERE.

Laura R. Meyer/... on sebastian: I'm googling

Amy Gerace/Chi... me too

Laura R. Meyer/... i hope you are too

Amy Gerace/Chi... we are so nerdy

Laura R. Meyer/... Horatio Thelonious Ignacious Crustaceous Sebastian (usually called Sebastian or Sebastian the crab), voiced by Samuel E. Wright, is a fictional character in Disney's The Little Mermaid (1989).

Laura R. Meyer/... THX, wikipedia

Amy Gerace/Chi... I just found a bunch of websites that ask the question " is Sebastian a lobster or a crab?"

Laura R. Meyer/... loser

Amy Gerace/Chi... I know

Laura R. Meyer/... apparently people have been in a similar pickle before

Laura R. Meyer/... having IM battles, that is, over sebastian

Amy Gerace/Chi... I bet this is a trivial pursuit question in the Disney version

Laura R. Meyer/... hahaha

Laura R. Meyer/... I hope so.

Laura R. Meyer/... that, or we're even more lame than we claimed to be a few comments ago

Amy Gerace/Chi... you were right

Amy Gerace/Chi... he's a crab

Amy Gerace/Chi... they shouldn't have made him bright red

Laura R. Meyer/... and that is why I call you L'Amy

Amy Gerace/Chi... and that's why I don' speak to you anymore

Laura R. Meyer/... no crustacean is bright red "under the sea"

Laura R. Meyer/... aren't they all grey and blue and brown and dirty looking?

Laura R. Meyer/... they just get red when they're boiled

Laura R. Meyer/... which leads me to wonder how hot Ariel's little patch of ocean was

Laura R. Meyer/... and that above? is an awful statement

Amy Gerace/Chi... yeah... but despite the title lyric of his famed solo number he is mostly out of water in the movie

Laura R. Meyer/... but because he's red, does that mean he's dead on land?

Amy Gerace/Chi... that is awful... and this conversation has reached unprecedented levels of lame

Laura R. Meyer/... is he a ZOMBIESTACEAN?

Amy Gerace/Chi... no it means he is baked

Laura R. Meyer/... no, now it has

Amy Gerace/Chi... umm

Amy Gerace/Chi... scratch that

Laura R. Meyer/... yeah

Laura R. Meyer/... are we done?

Laura R. Meyer/... because I want to send this to my blog

So there's that,

Laura


No comments: