Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thursday I Don't Know Whys

I don't know why:


  • I wore these freaking gold ballet flats today, especially after I wore them yesterday and complained all day about looking like I belonged in a bingo hall or was in bad need of a slot machine and a coin bucket. I'm regretting this choice AGAIN!

  • I went out and bought more clothes last night, just because I felt like a bingo queen in yesterday's outfit.

  • I've been going to the gym for 1 day in each of the past 2 weeks.

  • I spent practically all weekend ordering Thai food from Penny's, lying in bed and watching the 4th season of LOST on my laptop.

  • People have to go to the toilet stall next to me to do their business, WHEN I'M ON THE END AND THERE ARE TWO OTHER EMPTY STALLS THAT COULD BE BETWEEN US!!!1!

  • I can't get out of bed when I'm supposed to get out of bed. All week: 7:00 am turns into 7:30, 7:45, and 7:50. It takes 20 minutes to get to work, and I should be there by 8:00. Laura: You have to get up at 7:00. That's a great time. It's not 6:00 am or 5:00 am. GET THE EFF OUT OF BED!!!

  • I'm not cleaning out my coffee mug at the end of the day, instead leaving it till the next morning.

  • I'm scraping by at the bare minimum of effort.

  • The 145 bus driver has a death wish.

  • McDonald's has iced coffee.

  • I keep buying books online. Seriously? I have a $60/month habit.

  • I can't replace food with books.

  • I can't replace food with clothes.

  • I want omelettes all the time. And soup.

  • I've allowed a coffee addiction to slowly engulf me.

  • I like meat substitutes.

  • Shit happens.

  • My bathroom isn't sparkling clean, all the time.

  • I still haven't bought a decent vaccuum. COME ON!

  • I'm not social anymore.

  • I make so MANY excuses.

  • Elizabeth Smart didn't reveal all about her weird kidnapping in her interview with People magazine.

  • I want to know so bad what happened when that crazy-eyes guy took her as a second wife and held her in a homeless camp with his other wife.

  • I'm a tourist to trauma.

  • A lot of people are tourists to trauma.

  • I want to go to Subway today, even though I've put them on notice many, many times in the past.
  • Every time I see or hear talk of foods like Fruit Roll-Ups, coconut cake, McGriddles, and other things I shouldn't eat, I immediately obsess over them and go out and eat many multiples of them to "get my fill."

  • I can't get enough of Stephen Colbert.

YOU'RE ON NOTICE!

So there's that,

Laura

No comments: