Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Not Only Is It An All Around Beautiful Name, It Is Also a Living Tribute

At my weigh-in last night, I found I lost SEVEN (7) pounds since starting the nutrition plan last Thursday! I think that's a huge success considering the snacking and drinking I'd done over the 4-day holiday. I'm fairly sure if I get some good excercise in this week, and focus in on my daily food goals, I can lose 10 pounds for next week. Watch me!

So in celebration of this feat, quoted below is a scene from "The Seven" episode of Seinfeld. Enjoy!

GEORGE: I think they really went for that Soda.

SUSAN: What, are you crazy? They hated it. They were just humouring you.

GEORGE: Ah, alright. Believe me, that kid's gonna be called Soda.

SUSAN: I can tell you, I would never name my child Soda.

GEORGE: Oh, no no no. Course not. I got a great name for our kids. A real original. You wanna hear what it is? Huh, you ready?

SUSAN: Yeah.

George uses his finger to draw a number 7 in the air, accompanying the strokes of his digit with a two-tone whistle.

SUSAN: What is that? Sign language?

GEORGE: No, Seven.

SUSAN: Seven Costanza? You're serious?

GEORGE: Yeah. It's a beautiful name for a boy or a girl...

Susan scoffs.

GEORGE: ...especially a girl. Or a boy.

SUSAN: I don't think so.

GEORGE: What, you don't like the name?

SUSAN: It's not a name. It's a number.

GEORGE: I know. It's Mickey Mantle's number. So not only is it an all around beautiful name, it is also a living tribute.

SUSAN: It's awful. I hate it!

GEORGE: (angry) Well, that's the name!

SUSAN: (also angry) Oh no it is not! No child of mine is ever going to be named Seven!

GEORGE: (yelling) Awright, let's just stay calm here! Don't get all crazy on me!

So there's that,

Laura

No comments: