Thursday, May 3, 2007

Simply the Best!


Hello Lovers,

If you look at my title and think of Ricky Gervais as David Brent in jeans, undershirt and baseball cap dancing out of the room after a cheesy motivational speech...then I've done my job.

I, however, look at the title and am reminded of myself, this morning, giving my own sort of motivational speech.

I took out the light gray pants that I bought in January. They were "my size" when I bought them, but they weren't made of overly stretchy material. After coming home from the store and trying them on, I realized I needed to lose a lot of weight, so the next day, I started excercising again.



Three months later, I'm down nearly 15 lbs and these pants fit like a dream, like a summer wind encapsulating my thighs. I love these pants, and I love me.

...because I'm simply the best. Better than all the rest. Even Brian Henning.

So there's that,

Laura

No comments: