Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Shoo...SHEW!

First of all, I'd like to thank my family for giving me a great Easter weekend!  Second of all, I'd like to apologize to my family for getting inebriated on Good Friday. 
 
Notice, I didn't say "completely inebriated."  Because we all know from Easter 2005 what a completely inebriated Laura is like.
 
Hey Michelle and Mike - you 'member when we were laughing at Steak and Shake, and the management hassled us by asking us sardonically if it was "really that funny?"  Yeah, I know - fucking bitch.
 
 
 
Hey Michelle - QUACK wack wack wack wack!  QUACK!!!  Mighty Ducks?  More like Naughty Ducks.
 
Hey Manda - All Aboard Choo Choo Soul!!!
 
I got to go to Long John Silver's and Homestead Pizza.  I got to hang out with Ella and Cody.  I got to hang out with Dad, and had minimal interaction with Mom.  And she was sober for 75% of those moments.
 
Dad and I talked about poop, just like old times.  And thanks to Michelle, the catch phrase for the weekend was "Shooo!  SHEW!"  Which is apparently what you should say in a stinky bathroom, especially when the source of the stink is still in there, lest she not learn her lesson.
 
I'll post some recipes from the tapas party, but for now I gotta get back to it.  I love you guys.
 
So there's that,
 
Laura

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a good weekend, and the tapas party was a great idea! Next time, I will have to bring 2 bottles of wine to make up for forgetting this time. Lord knows they will get finished! I think I will also get Scott to be a sober driver for me for once!!

Michelle K said...

I haven't laughed so hard and so much in a 24 hour time period, in such a long time. It was nice cooking with you. I'm telling you Laura, we would be so entertaining to watch as a show. I mean we could have informative "make do" moments in entertaining. You know like when your house gets hot, and your windows just won't stay open...use what's handy...oh like these 2 gatorade coolers...that can also be used to store drinks in. Love you girl!

And Manda..yes you need a night of inibriation.