Monday, March 17, 2008

Quick Updates

Sorry I haven't been posting for a few days; I've been super busy at work, and I just can't look at a computer when I get home.  In the meantime, here are some quick updates that I plan to detail in future entries:
 
  1. I joined Crunch.  Love it.
  2. Lost 4 pounds last week.
  3. I upset my personal trainer after my final free session (hint:  I told him I didn't want to continue personal training right away, but I'd consider it if/when I hit a plateau.)
  4. I love two more dried fruits from Trader Joe's:  White Peaches and Granny Smith Apple Rings.
  5. I ditched a date on Saturday night.  Literally.  Left him in the middle of a movie, texted him when I was safely on the train.  You'll understand.
Now I'mma get back to work!
 
So there's that,
 
Laura

1 comment:

Michelle K said...

Damn...I almost want to not check back here until next week...These stories seem to have much potential...and I feel you telling them in person would be a much better experience. BUT, I'm sure I won't be able to resist.