Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Gloppy Day

Did you ever just have one of those days where no matter what you do, you still can't feel good about yourself? This happens to me on days when my morning doesn't start off right, like when I opt to wake up late, or make a lasting wardrobe mistake.


I did both this morning, the most haunting of which is to pair long brown, flowy pants with a brown knit top. I put a sparkly necklace on to doll it up, but it's no use painting this turd of an outfit. When I sit at my desk with bad posture or see my back fat in the mirror, I feel like Gloppy the Chocolate Monster from CandyLand.




Srsly. I am not feeling the sparkle today.


So there's that,


Laura

2 comments:

Michelle K said...

I feel you girl.

Or the outfit that looks fab standing up, but when you sit down, all the fat goes to certain places and you wish you had a knife for some trim work.

Laura said...

for reals.