Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Firewalled

My workplace just upped the ante by firewalling a large portion of my favorite sites - including my blog.  It's not like I surf all day, but I like to take a little break in the morning to read inspirational blogs, stream talk radio, and look up pictures of funny cats.  Is that so wrong?
 
But the good news is I can continue to write in my blog by emailing my posts, which is what I do anyway.  I never log on to blogger during the workday; I just like to cruise by my page and read your comments.  If you don't know, I FEED on your comments, so keep 'em coming.  I'll read them at home.
 
Day one of Nutrisystem was a success.  Though, after my 50 minutes on the elliptical machine, I felt very woozy.  I mowed down a Luna bar to hold me steady until dinner, but I was nonetheless dizzy, nauseous, and tingly all through my ride home.  I'mma call up a Nutrisystem counselor to talk about it tonight.
 

 
The meals on day one weren't bad at all.  My lunchtime pasta cup was in need of a pinch of salt and pepper, but my dinner of meatloaf and mashed potatoes was delightful.  I ended the night with a snack bag of pretzels dipped in dijon mustard - enjoyed while watching the cast of Hell's Kitchen suffer through cooking up a sweet sixteen party.  Brilliant.
 
26 more days...
 
So there's that,
 
Laura

No comments: